Material stacking and safety checklist
All the materials of our products that is send to the site have undergone strict quality inspection, strictly in accordance with our packaging standards and labeling standards. Each package has labels, product names, specification, and quantities. Based on this, in addition to providing detailed parts list data for on-site inventory, our company also made a reference for your company's material stacking, placement and safety tips, hoping to effectively help your company's on-site material stacking safety work.
Step 1. According to the inventory data, check each package, check whether the package and label are damaged, and whether the quantity is accurate and consistent, so as to meet the requirements for product installation.
Step 2, whether it is forklift unloading or manual unloading, should be stacked and put together according to the name, specification, size and shape on the label of the package, and pay attention to leave empty space in the stack for easy access purpose.
The principle of material stacking is: the light is put on top of the heavy; the small is put on top of the the big; and be balance; the stacking should not be too high, the labels should be outward, and pay attention to moisture proof and rainfall proof cover in case to cause material damage.
1) Aluminum skeleton: the whole bundle is neatly packed, the label is outward, and it is convenient to use;
2) Wood materials: wooden floor, wall board, closet and other materials are neatly stacked, placed on wooden pallets to prevent moisture and damp;
3) Fragile materials: fragile materials such as glass and marble are knotted in solid wood box packaging, lightly handled, stacked neatly, to prevent barbaric unloading and trampling;
4) Outdoor materials: materials such as roofing tiles and outdoor closing strips are neatly stacked.
5) Screw fasteners and auxiliary materials: Packing and packaging cartons can be placed together with outdoor materials, stacked neatly for easy access;
6) If there are optional items such as electrical appliances and furniture along with the order, the package can be placed together with the fragile materials, gently handled, stacked neatly, to prevent barbaric unloading and trampling.
Warm reminder statement: stacking site requires leveling height, should pay attention to ventilation and drainage, keep dry; indoor stacking should pay attention to easy access, stacking safety, open stacking should be covered and avoid materials being stolen;
All for the safety of on-site materials!
Contact Person: Mrs. Evana Yim
Tel: +86 13924859314