|Product Type:||Residential Container House||Outer Frame:||Container Framing Structure|
|Construction Environment:||Suburban Village|
office container house,
stacked container house
Light Weight Container House Apartment With Philippines Villa Mobile Home
Part of material specifications:
|Electrical products||distribution boxes; LED lights; power outlets, cables, switches, wires designed according to customer requirements|
|Accessories||toilets; paper holders; shower curtains; basins with mirrors and cabinets; hardware accessories;|
|Door window||aluminum sliding door with sliding net and aluminum hanging window with sliding net inside|
|Baseboard||PVC kick line and exterior trim panel|
What is it so special about a Modular Container?
1. Our module is the standard 40HC container with full fabrication and production in our factory, and 95% of the interior installation has been finished. Therefore, when the module arrives at the site, the construction team can stack the modules quickly just the same as stacking the Lego.
Each of the modules is connected with another merely by bolts. The current modular building built by our factory has achieved 6 layers of permanent building self-stacking.
2. The building can be put into use after the water supply and electricity are connected. In the early stages, the internal facilities have been assembled in the factory, so the work on the construction site is kept to a minimum. The great advantage of the project time is reduced by 50%, and the construction waste, building noise and dust in the site essentially lower emissions to zero.
3. The exterior wall of the module building can be installed in the factory or at the destination according to the needs of customers, and it can be connected with the outer wall of any building according to the customer preferences or the style of the local architecture. With simple internal and external processing, the modules no longer look like the purely simple shipping containers.
4. The small modular buildings, such as the assembly toilet and the kitchen, can be transported in the form of standard containers. As for overload container type integral assembly modular buildings, we will set the transport corner fittings in the standard fixed position. After the third-party detection and approval of classification bodies, we can reduce transportation costs in the form of stacking.
If I have land for this kind of project, then I shall get a quote based on...?
If you are a real estate developer:
1. Project planning (General plan, site map, roads, infrastructure ready)
2. Engineering and architectural design and building permit
3. Budgeting and building solution confirmation
4. Material selection
If you are a construction company:
1. Do you need to go through a tender process?
2. Basic project information discussion and budgetary discussion
3. Building system confirmation and material selection
4. Engineering drawings and specifications confirmation for tender
If you are a commercial business developer:
1. Project basic information discussion (initial idea)
2. Investment and funds
3. Property States Quo
4. Project development plan and building system confirmation
5. Engineering and design plan
6. Budgetary and terms
Contact Person: Sales Manager Evana Yim