|Wall:||FRP Integrated Composite Panel||Roof:||FRP Integrated Composite Ceiling With Roof|
|Structure:||Galvanized Steel Structure||Layout:||Customized Layout|
|Floor:||PVC Vinyl Or Customized||Awning:||Adjustable Awning|
Customized FRP 20ft 40ft Equipment Shelter Container Multistory with Split AC
Frequently Asked Questions?
What is FRP material?
FRP allows the alignment of the glass fibers of thermoplastics to suit specific design programs. Specifying the orientation of reinforcing fibers can increase the strength and resistance to deformation of the polymer.
FRP is commonly used in the aerospace, automotive, marine, and construction industries.
What is the advantage of FRP container?
1. Anti-corrosion high-quality FRP integrated panel as wall and roof
2. Anti-static suitable for equipment shelter
3. Glasswool as panel thermal insulation to provide sound insulation and thermal insulation
4. Waterproof and rainproof for the whole container shelter
5. Entire container fire resistant GB-B1 grade (FRP)
What is the specification of FRP container?
External size (China market)
|Export size (Worldwide market)||5800*2200*2500mm|
|Panel structure||Galvanized glasswool FRP composite panel|
|Electricity||Factory prefabricated as per customized|
|Plumping||Factory prefabricated as per customized|
|Packing||Scratch proof wrapper material|
|Shipping||1*40HQ can 2 units|
What is the function of FRP container?
1. Disaster shelters
2. Communication device shelters
3. Meteorology plant shelters
4. Military camp shelters
5. Emergency shelters
6. Hospitals and clinics shelters
7. High-quality equipment shelters
8. Hardware &Tools shelter
What other models do you have?
We can do modifications by sizes, exterior colors, interior layout, structural changes, extra layers etc.
Welcome to contact us for further questions.!
Contact Person: Sales Manager Evana Yim